This High Quality Brake Assembly will fit any Airstream with 10" Brake Henschen, Dexter or Axis Axles with exception of never lube axles. It can be used for 5 or 6 lug bolt pattern. Made by Dexter (official axle supplier for Airstream Factory)
Brake Assembly Removal and Installation
1. Jack trailer at marked jack location and behind axle on main frame.
2. Index marks should be added to wheel and drum. Realign these marks when replacing wheel thus eliminating the need for wheel/drum rebalance.
3. Remove hub cap or spindle cover, wheel and tire.
4. Remove dust cap.
5. Remove cotter pin.
6. Remove spindle nut and washer.
7. Remove hub/drum and outer bearing.
8. Remove brake by taking off five bolts attaching brake to brake flange and spindle.
9. To install, reverse procedure. Be sure bearings are clean before installing. See page 1-14 for wheel bearing installation procedure.
Made in USA
Backing Plate Assembly 4400# 10" LH Only, SELF ADJUSTING
- Brand: Dexter
- Product Code: 106111-101
- Availability: In Stock